– Cubes from 2x2x2 to 7x7x7 (+ bandaged variants)
– Pyraminxes from 3x3x3 to 5x5x5 + Jing’s Pyraminx
– Megaminxes from 2x2x2 to 5x5x5
– Octahedrons from 2x2x2 to 4x4x4
– Trajber’s 3×3 and 4×4 Octahedrons
– Skewb, Master Skewb, Skewb Ultimate
– Dino Cube (6 and 4 color)
– Helicopter Cube, Rex Cube, Redi Cube, Ivy Cube
– Square-1 and Square-2
– Mirror Cubes (2x2x2 to 4x4x4)
– Cuboids (2x2x3, 3x3x2, 3x3x4)
– Windmill Cube, Fisher Cube, Axis Cube
Learn how to solve all the above puzzles by watching Tutorials available in many languages!
Discover 2500 ‘Pretty Patterns’ – sequences of moves that result in a pretty, wild, or otherwise interesting pattern (be sure to check out the spectacular ‘I Love U’ 5x5x5 pattern!)
Set up a starting position on your 3x3x3 Cube and solve it with a built-in near-perfect Solver.
Measure up against other cubers on the High Scores list!